We handle the following on Classic Mustangs:
- Mechanical Restoration and Upgrades
- Interior elements – upholstery, trim, carpet, etc.
- Professional Body and Trim Restoration
- Braking, Suspension, Wiring
- Classic Mustang parts
- Engine, Transmission, and Drivetrain
We offer comprehensive services, expert car restoration and customization, combined with cost estimates and communication.
Our unique and trustworthy service includes:
Partial Restoration as an Option
A partial restoration is an excellent approach for customers who wish to drive their vehicles but not participate in automobile shows. This restoration process involves a variety of options:
- Restore body work and paint
- Refresh the interior – carpet, upholstery, trim elements
- Upgrade the mechanical system while restoring the existing system
- Upgrade and restore the electrical, cooling and fuel delivery systems
- Restore existing brake, steering and suspension systems with upgrades to improve drivability
- Rebuild or replace the motor and drivetrain
- Rebuild the transmission and gearing for a more modern drive experience
This is a preferred choice of many Mustang lovers. It provides for a much more rewarding experience both financially, as well as their ability to drive and enjoy their car.